Commercial Auto Insurance
Get your free Alberta Commercial Auto Insurance quote from Leibel Insurance Group. For great coverage at competitive rates, submit an online quote request or call 780-484-8880
Commercial Auto Insurance In Alberta
What Is Business Auto Insurance?
A policy for commercial car insurance covers damage that can happen to your company vehicles. It also covers any damages or injuries that occur to drivers, occupants, drivers of other vehicles, pedestrians, and anyone else involved in a traffic accident. Without this kind of coverage, it would only take one incident to jeopardize your business and future.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
If you run a business that delivers to customers, you need to insure the delivery vehicles. It also covers businesses that operate a fleet of trucks or cars. This includes delivery vans, trucks, and semi trucks and trailers. Maybe your business is large enough that you can provide company cars to employees. These cars must have Commercial Vehicle Insurance, not personal auto insurance.
Are There Typical Commercial Car Insurance Policies?
Although coverage may vary according to the needs of your business, most companies will need:
- Liability – covers issues relating to traffic accidents, like injuries, property damage, and vehicle damage.
- Medical payments for injuries – provides money for things like hospital bills, chiropractors, physical therapy, medical supplies, and such.
- Comprehensive – pays for damage caused by falling trees, storms, hail, and many acts of nature. It also covers fire, theft, and vandalism.
- Collision – liability will pay for other vehicles, but if you (or your drivers) are found at fault, you must have collision coverage to pay for damage to your vehicle.
- Uninsured or under-insured motorists – if another vehicle hits your car and the driver has no insurance or insufficient coverage, this insurance pays for your damages.
Do I Have Options for Business Auto Insurance?
You may wish to include some options with your policy. For instance:
- Increased liability – often times, the minimum or standard amounts may not be sufficient. If you have higher risks than normal or just want to be safe, you can raise the limits on your liability insurance coverage.
- Roadside assistance – comes in very hand if your vehicles are broken down, stranded, or disabled.
- Loss of earnings – should your business be unable to operate due to a covered incident, you will be reimbursed.
- Cargo insurance – also called inland marine coverage. This protects products and equipment while in transit.
- All perils – covers most problems that your vehicles may face with damages. It is different from “named peril” which covers only certain things like storms, flooding, hail damage, and so on.
Finding The Commercial Vehicle Insurance Policy For Your Needs
Insuring your business can be confusing as there are many things to consider. That is why so many businesses are turning to independent insurance agencies like Leibel Insurance Group. Our brokerage has a combined experience of more than 250 years in the insurance industry, serving Alberta for over 30 years. We can handle every one of your insurance needs, both business and personal.
We are a family owned business that is large enough to offer you competitive markets, yet still small enough to provide you with the kind of personal service you deserve. We offer 24/7 claims response and after hours broker services.
Leibel Insurance Group has the capacity to offer you as many as 17 discounts on your business vehicle insurance and this can result in a savings as much as 37 percent. If your company vehicles are under-insured, your business is at risk and so is your future. To talk to an insurance expert about your Business Auto Insurance or personal insurance needs, call us today.
Call Us at (780) 484-8880
I've worked with a few of the brokers in the office now, and each and every one of them has provided me with the best possible service. They are helpful, they go above and beyond, and best of all? They are friendly to boot! I won't be finding a new brokerage anytime soon.