Life InsuranceOur Life Insurance Protects What Matters Most. To Find Out if You are Adequately Covered, Get Your Free Alberta Life Insurance Quote Today!
- Adequately Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
- Protect Your Loved Ones from Finanical Burden
- Ensure You are Covered from Accidental Injury and Death
Life & Financial Services From Your Local Experts
The need for protecting what matters most has never been greater. The fast-paced world in which we live has sometimes forced us to overlook the importance of proper life insurance protection. Some questions you may want to ask yourself include:
- Are you certain your current plan is sufficient to protect what matters most?
- If you or a loved one fell ill tomorrow, would you have the financial means to deal with it?
- Do you know anyone who has been affected by tragedy and/or illness and you don’t want to be put in that same position? Was it unexpected?
- How important is it to you to secure your family’s financial future?
- If you had a currency making
machinein your home, would you insureit? Did you know that your ability to earn an income is your biggest asset?
- What matters most to you?
Who Needs a Life Insurance Policy?
We can never minimize the impact of the loss of a loved one or business partner. We are here to provide the financial means to mitigate the loss. We don’t need to provide any examples where Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance or Disability Insurance would have benefited those affected. Chances are you are likely aware of these tragic events happening all the time. But you may find that the first thoughts that come to mind when exposed to such tragedies would be to express empathy and sincerely hope they took the steps to properly protect their family members and/or business partners to reduce the impact financially. This way the focus can be on grieving and
How do Life Insurance Companies Calculate Premiums?
Insurance premiums, whether personal or business, are based on various factors, such
Please note that Leibel Insurance is an Independent Brokerage that has access to upwards of 15 different Life, Critical Illness, Disability and Long Term care providers. And with the network of professionals gathered throughout the industry, you can be confident that the best value for your dollar will be obtained.
Leibel Insurance can empower you to back up emotional decisions with logical choices. The areas in which we can serve you include:
- Term Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
- Permanent Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- Pension Plans
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
We also offer a wide array of health and life coverage to Alberta residents and businesses, including:
- Living Benefits – Including Critical Illness, Disability and Long Term Care coverage
- Group/Employee Benefits – For any sized business, can include Health Spending Accounts
At Leibel Insurance, we don’t sell Insurance, we Protect You with it.