Get your free Alberta RV Insurance quote from Leibel Insurance Group. For great coverage at competitive rates, visit us online or call 780-484-8880
Alberta RV Insurance
Trailer and Motorhome Insurance From Your Local Insurance Experts
A couple from Edmonton Alberta were going on a long road trip with their 32 foot motorhome, while driving down the I-10 a sudden huge wind gust came up from nowhere, and caught the motorhomes awning. It completely ripped off and hit the car behind them. The insured where lucky as they had the right coverage. The Insurance Company not only repaired the awning at a location in the United States so that they could continue on their trip, but also covered all the damage to the car that was behind them.
Whether you are a snow bird who travels 6 months out of the year, an avid camper, or just like to get away for the weekend at Leibel Insurance Group we understand that not everyone needs the same coverage or limits. We have RV Insurance packages and policies that can be designed to suit your individual needs.
Some things to consider when purchasing an Motorhome Insurance policy are:
- Value – Do have your motorhome/trailer insured for the right value? When purchasing a policy for these items there a multiple choices for how you insure the physical damage. These would include:
- Actual cash value – which is replacement cost less depreciation, this type of coverage is better served for those older trailers, and motorhomes.
- Replacement Cost – this is the cost to replace your motorhome with the same unit and needs to be insured for its current value.
- Guaranteed Replacement cost – When you have this coverage you need to make sure you are insuring your motorhome or trailer at the cost of a brand new unit of like kind and quality.
- Detached Structures – if you set up shop when you camp, haul out that Barbecue, or set up a seating area these items can be insured as detached structures on your Edmonton RV Insurance policy. Some of our more specialized carriers will include detached structures at no additional cost to the consumer.
- Liability – while hauling a trailer the liability would extend from the towing vehicle, but what about while its parked and not hooked up to your truck? With Motorhomes these are usually insured like a vehicle, but do you add this to your current auto policy, or do you have the liability on the same policy as the physical damage.
Why Wait? Get Your Free Quote Today!
The above-mentioned are just a few of the things that one of our licensed and experienced brokers will review with you here at Leibel Insurance Group.
Contact us today. Complete the Motorhome Insurance Quote Form here on this page or contact us by email or phone. We look forward to helping you be covered while enjoying your getaway!
Call Us at (780) 484-8880
Fill the form below to get more information!
They have been AMAZING! Any time I've called, and had to make changes the girls were so good about it and never gave me a hard time for changing my policy 7 times in the year haha. Excellent company and I would recommend them to all my friends and family!