Be safe this summer with your ATV with these helpful tips …
- ATV riders can take a safety training course through the Alberta Safety Council. http://www.safetycouncil.ab.ca/training-programs/workplace/atv
Children under 16 are more likely to have an accident, and approximately 30 % of all ATV injuries and deaths are of children.
- Most ATV”s are equipped to carry only one person thus passengers are frequently injured.
- All riders need to wear a helmet, including eye protection such as goggles, long sleeves, gloves and closed toed shoes or boots.
- ATV riders should not be riding at night, as well as, the use of reflectors and flags are a great way to be more visible.
- ATV’s are not to be ridden on paved roads, however can cross the road with precaution
- DO not drive while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
For Your Sake, Don’t Wait!
Find out how much you can benefit from switching today.