Leibel Insurance Group, Receptionist – Calgary
Leibel Insurance Group is expanding to Calgary and looking to build a winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing brokerage and help build the Leibel Insurance Group brand in the Calgary and surrounding areas.
Leibel Insurance Group is currently hiring a professional and enthusiastic administrative assistant (receptionist) to support our team. As first point of contact, the receptionist plays an essential role to ensuring a smooth running office and coordinating important aspects linked to account management. The successful candidate must be capable of taking initiative as required while also following company procedures and processes. The successful candidate must bring a sense of organization, energy, cooperation and commitment to the position.
You are polished, professional, diplomatic and self-motivated. You have strong administrative skills, technical know-how and have a proven history of superior customer service, including advanced organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to discreetly handle confidential information all while multi-tasking and balancing competing priorities. In addition to receptionist duties, the successful candidate will process minor insurance documentation/transactions and will require at minimum a General Level 1 Insurance License.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional work environment
- Continued support and ongoing training and development
- Full time hours Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Answer general branch line calls, as well as provide back-up support for our Edmonton Reception
- Manage office visitors and connect them with required broker in office or via video/phone conference
- Keep common areas neat, clean and organized including reception area and conference rooms
- Work with local and remote team to ensure appropriate coverage for main reception area, both for phones and client walk-ins
- Coordinate office deliveries via courier and Canada post
- Manage and update staff telephone lists and client spreadsheets as required
- Ensure office supplies are kept neat, organized and properly stocked. Preparing inventory and ordering lists as needed
- Process Client payments
- Deliver superior customer service
- Provide support to brokers including printing pink cards, data entry and portal processing
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Completion of High School
- Minimum 1 year of Receptionist, Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant equivalent
- Minimum Level 1 General Insurance License in good standing with Alberta Insurance Council.
- Experience with Power Broker and Compu-Quote considered an asset
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Positive and respectful attitude towards both clients and co-workers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with particular attention to details
- Solid multi-tasking skills; able to manage and balance large volumes of work
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise judgment when dealing with problems or difficult situations
- Experience working within the insurance industry is preferred
At Leibel Insurance Group, we staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on not just meeting, but exceeding our customers’ needs. We are committed to being an employer of choice by providing some of the industry’s most competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, on-site insurance education and all sorts of staff celebrations and appreciations throughout the year.
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
We thank all applicants, however only those who are being considered will be contacted.
If you are interested in future opportunities with Leibel Insurance Group not currently listed, we would love to hear from you as we are always interested in new talent.
Submit resume & cover letter in confidence to: [email protected]