Personal Lines Broker Support – Edmonton
We at Leibel Insurance Group are looking for an entry level customer service representative to add to our administrative team.
If you are new to the industry and looking for a place where you can learn and be trained to become a full servicing/sales agent this is the position for you.
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Covering lunches and sick times for brokers and administration
- Taking and receipting payments and sending broker cheques
- Welcome, and Thank you emails to clients
- Entry level CSR work i.e. Updating clients on claims status, accounts receivables, company requests, entry level servicing request, registered letters, and payment notices.
- Assist Management with other projects as required.
- Level 1 General Insurance License in good standing
- Positive attitude in both client interactions and peer relations
- Customer Service oriented
- High attention to detail
- Must have proficient computer and typing skills
LOCATION AND STATUS
- Edmonton, AB
- Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:30 – 17:00
For Your Sake, Don’t Wait!
Find out how much you can benefit from switching today.