Personal Cyber InsuranceCyber Attacks are on the Rise! Protect Your Online Activities with the Best Cyber Insurance Coverage Alberta has to Offer!
- Protect Yourself Against Malware and Hack Attacks
- Know You’re Covered in the Event of Ransomware
- Cover Unexpected and Unauthorized Computer Takeover Expenses
Alberta Personal Cyber Insurance
As a consumer of computers, smartphones, tablets, email, social media, online shopping – your personal life is filled with cyber risks. Common attacks involve infecting your device with viruses or software and going through your files, stealing personal information and corrupting data. Anti-virus software is not enough, there are new malicious programs created constantly that avoids detection long enough to do serious damage. The cost to properly respond to a personal cybercrime without the proper coverage is in the thousands.
Personal Cyber Insurance: protection from technology type risks.
Properly protect yourself against the financial burden of a cyber hack in Alberta. Personal Cyber Insurance offer coverage for computer and device, personal data, home network or personal cloud attacks. The need for Personal Cyber Insurance will continue to grow along with online and device consumption and as long as there will be hackers creating viruses, spam, and phishing links, worms hackers, and spam.
Tips to help defend yourself from Cyber Crime:
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Change passwords at least every couple of months.
- Use different passwords for different devices and sensitive data
- Install antivirus and anti-spyware software that is updated frequently.
- Use secondary authentification wherever available
Sometimes following best practices isn’t enough! Having the proper cyber insurance coverage can save you thousands of dollars and multiple hours of frustration. Contact Leibel Insurance today to find out how you can get started.