Toronto Errors & Omissions InsuranceMistakes Happen - Errors & Omissions Insurance Ensures Your Business is Covered When They Do. Get Your Free Alberta Errors & Omissions Insurance Quote Today!
- Same Day Errors & Omissions Insurance Certificates
- ISNetWorld & ComplyWorks Compliant
- Cover Unexpected Omissions
- Protection Against Financial Burdens due to Errors
- Liability Coverage and Defence Costs Covered Even for Frivolous Claims
Anyone can make mistakes these days, and if you are an Alberta Business owner, there is a good chance you could be sued for your mistakes or those of your employees. Errors and omissions insurance is designed to protect you against these mistakes, so you can stay in business and not have to pay out a lot of money in damages, as a result of errors.
E&O Coverage Explained
Errors and omission coverage protects your business against mistakes that you or your employees make, especially if those mistakes result in injury or damages, that you could be sued for.
Do I Need Errors and Omissions Coverage?
If you run a business that performs some type of service, you may need this protection. This is especially important if your business makes repairs, installs equipment, or does work for other people or businesses. Many businesses should invest in this coverage, and this includes:
- Auto repair shops
- Realtors (this coverage is now mandatory)
- Insurance brokers
- Construction companies
- IT professionals
- Medical services
- And many more
Standard Coverage for E&O
With errors and omissions insurance you should receive coverage for:
- Acts of negligence (actual or alleged)
- Legal defence costs
- Personal injury (including slander and libel)
- Damages and claims
Available E&O Insurance Options
Your options will depend on your business and a good insurance professional will help you explore all of your potential risks. Optional coverage may include:
- Independent contractors or temporary staff – if you hire or outsource some of your work, it is still conducted by your company (legally) and you need to be protected.
- Past work claims – it could take years for some problems to develop (like the circuit breaker incident in the example) and you should have protection.
- Previous lawsuits – problems may develop from past lawsuits as the Canadian legal system can sometimes be very slow.
- Copyright infringements – this may affect publishing services, writers, musicians, manufacturing businesses, and such.
It’s important to remember that most E&O policies do not cover acts of fraud or dishonesty, and there are limits and exclusions to be aware of. You will need a different kind of insurance for things like that.
The Importance of Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
Because it is human to error, you need E&O protection. Plus, it is hard to assess all of the risks you may encounter, and that is why many Canadian businesses are turning to insurance professionals like Leibel Insurance. We are not simply an agency that sells insurance policies for one company. Our team of independent insurance brokers has 300 years of experience in the insurance industry, and we have been serving customers in Alberta for more than three decades.
Leibel Insurance is more than capable when it comes to risk assessment. In fact, we have insurance professionals with the ability to conduct risk audits for your company, to let you know exactly what kind of risks you are being exposed to now, in the future, and in the past.
When you choose Leibel Insurance you are choosing insurance professionals with access to more than seven insurers that are leaders in E&O insurance policies. Our insurance brokers are able to offer multiple quotes with a single point of contact. You will also receive the following benefits:
- Insurance coverage tailored to your business
- A Dedicated service team
- 24/7 Claims Response
Why take unnecessary risks with your business, when you can have the best E&O coverage at the most affordable rates today? Contact Leibel Insurance today to learn how we can get you the best E&O insurance policy for your unique needs by calling or completing the no-obligation quote form.