Valentine’s Date Night Ideas
Valentine’s day is almost here! Having a busy schedule doesn’t make it easy to plan that perfect romantic date. Here are Leibel Insurance, we thought we’d offer another form of coverage, a means of support to help our friends out! We’ve put together a list of things to do and places to go this Valentine’s Day, because we know date nights aren’t a cookie cutter thing.
- Silver Skate Festival: The Silver Skate Festival is happening at Hawrelak park from February 10-20th. This event hosts many winter activities and have a list of romantic specials for Valentine’s Day. Bundle up and go for a skate, take a stroll through the Snow Garden, or experience a horse drawn carriage ride down Lover’s Lane.
- Quote-along The Princess Bride at the Metro Cinema: As you wish! Grab your special someone and head to the Metro Cinema for 7pm and quote-along to an all time favourite The Princess Bride. Don’t forget the popcorn!
- A Candlelit dinner for two: Many local restaurants host a special Valentine’s day menu. Treat your Valentine to a romantic dinner at one of Edmonton’s favourite dining locations. We’ve put together a few of our favourites (it was hard to narrow it down).
- RGE RD
- The Melting Pot
- Corso 32
- Hardware Grill
- Sabor Restaurant
- La Ronde
- XIX Nineteen (2 locations)
- Privada (St Albert)
- Workshop Eatery
- Catch the Oilers game: Hockey Fan? Don’t miss this game! Here in Edmonton, the Oilers play the Arizona Coyotes. There are a few seats left at Rogers arena, or watch it at your favourite pub. If you are looking for something a little more low key, we suggest grabbing a pizza and having a comfortable night in.
- Paint Night: Paint night has special classes specifically for lovebirds! The best part is they are located all over Edmonton. Have a glass of wine and have some fun.
- Volunteer: Spread the love this Valentine’s day and volunteer!
We wish you the best of luck with your Valentine’s day planning. We hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter!